ZW 32 outdoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker is a new outdoor high-voltage alternating-current switchgear of our vacuum circuit breaker series. Its rated voltage is 40.5 kV. It applies to places with such voltage level, including overhead lines, industrial and mining enterprises, power stations, substations, etc. Under its normal operating conditions and specified technical parameters, it can satisfy the system protection requirements of the grid. It is characterized by automatic re-making, stable operation and long electric life.
ZW32 outdoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker is produced in line with the following standards and codes.
● IEC 62271-100 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear
● GB/T 11022-2011 Common specifications for high-voltage switchgear and controlgear standards
● GB 1984 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers
● GB 311.1 Insulation co-ordination for high voltage transmission and distribution equipment
Normal operating conditions
● Ambient temperature: - 40℃~+40℃
● Altitude: ≤2000m
● Relative humidity: ≤95% (daily average) or ≤90% (monthly average)
● Wind speed: ≤34m/s (equivalent to a pressure of 700pa on a cylindrical surface)
● Pollution grade: ≤Ⅳ