VS1 indoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker has a frequency of 50Hz and a rated voltage of 12kV. It applies to the electrical equipment control and protection in industrial and mining enterprises, power plants and substations, particularly to the places needing frequent operation. It can be fixed in a switch cabinet or installed on a handcart.
With stable performance and convenient installation, it is the best choice for the control and protection of high-voltage power transmission and distribution systems.
Vs1 indoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker is produced in line with the following standards and codes
● IEC 62271-100 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers
● GB/T 11022-2011 Common specifications for high-voltage switchgear and controlgear standards
● GB 1984 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers
● GB 311.1 Insulation co-ordination for high voltage transmission and distribution equipment
Normal operating conditions
● Ambient temperature: - 40°C~+40°C (below 35°C within 24 hours)
● Relative humidity: ≤95% (daily average) or ≤90% (monthly average)
● Altitude: ≤ 1000m