ZW7A outdoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker is designed for outdoor power transmission with frequency of 50Hz and a rated voltage of 40.5kV. It is applicable to the electrical equipment control and protection in industrial and mining enterprises, power plants and substations, particularly to the places needing frequent operation.
With stable performance and convenient installation, the product is the best choice for the control and protection of high-voltage power transmission and distribution systems.
ZW7A outdoor high-voltage alternating-current vacuum circuit breaker is produced in line with the following standards and codes.
● IEC 62271-100 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers
● GB/T 11022-2011 Common specifications for high-voltage switchgear and controlgear standards
● GB 1984 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers
● GB 311.1 Insulation co-ordination for high voltage transmission and distribution equipment
Normal operating conditions
● Ambient temperature: - 40℃~+40℃
● Altitude: ≤2000m
● Relative humidity: ≤95% (daily average) or≤90% (monthly average)
● Wind speed: ≤34m/s (equivalent to a pressure of 700pa on a cylindrical surface)
● Pollution grade: ≤Ⅳ